Extra information with each chapter of the book.
1. What’s an espresso?
- A Coffee geek on crema
- Coffee drinks based on espresso
- All this for one ounce of coffee?
- The Long History of the Espresso Machine
2. The invention of the moka pot
- How the invention of the moka pot emancipated women
- The iconic design of the Moka Express
- The Story of the Bialetti Moka Express
- Who Made That Moka Express?
3. The enhanced moka pot
- Patent application Bialetti Brikka
- Bialetti’s Brikka: only one extra piece!
- Unboxing-foto’s of a Brikka
- An ideal piece of camping gear
- A bit more strength, a bit less bitterness
4. From berry to bean
7. Why you need a coffee grinder
8. The taste of water
9. Moka pot basics
- Experimental investigation of steam pressure coffee extraction in a stove-top coffee maker (pdf)
- A informative video by Kávékalmár: Back to the Moka Pot
10. Brewing a perfect moka espresso
- Istruzioni d’uso (standard instructions for the Bialetti Brikka in IT, EN, FR, ES, DE and P)
- Angelo, a happy Brikka user
11. Perfecting a moka espresso
12. The perfect milk foam
- One of many Latte Art compilations on Youtube
- Latte Art: pouring a heart
- Latte Art: pouring a rose
- Latte Art: pouring a tulip
- Latte Art: pouring a rosetta
- Creating microfoam milk without a steamer